Thursday, May 15, 2008

Just a short

I have plenty to write about. Everything from a visit from my sisters Michelle and Marianne, a Mother's Day thought, attending the Mets-Dodgers games, and so much more. But alas, I've been busy with work.

Here's a couple fun strips until I get my next post.



In the above, I often feel like Calvin. But mostly like Hobbes.

(For those who have difficulty reading it, check out the following link:http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_KWVerE0XOK0/RqfX4kcWy0I/AAAAAAAAAjE/8Y9T-GwstiY/s1600-h/Calvin+and+Hobbes.gif)


- And -

1 comment:

Marianne said...

Didn't expect a post today but that was a nice few laughs! Oh Calvin!

Well I just wanted to let you know that I really missed you yesterday. I was sitting thinking that I wished so much that I was sitting on your portch sanding your wooden Y while you read exerpts from Victor Hugo. I miss you a lot and I wished I didn't live so far. Love you.